본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

Excalibur opening day: Top duo and second-place impressions

페이지 정보

작성자 ulkJDz 작성일 24-10-25 02:07 조회 2 댓글 0

본문

*Spoilers ahead.

It's been a while, but

"Excalibur" is a new interpretation of the Arthurian legend, and unlike the well-known story, it is a "coming-of-age story" of Arthur.

Arthur, an innocent young man raised by a loving father, is actually the illegitimate son of a cruel and ruthless previous king, and is the only one who can pull out "Excalibur"... but the biggest difference is that Guinevere is not the king's daughter but an ordinary person, and she and Lancelot don't end up in a messy affair beyond a kiss?

Kiki-chan (Toa Serika) captivates us with her expressiveness in this "coming-of-age story."

Her acting and singing are passionate, with a wide variety of roles, from innocence to conflict, determination, hope, anger, despair, repentance, forgiveness...

I felt that by playing this role at this school year, she is able to create an Arthur that is convincing in every way.

The same goes for Zun-chan's (Sakuragi Minato) second lead Lancelot. Watching the young man torn between a friendship (like brotherly love) that he risks his life for and a heartbreaking love that seems likely to bear fruit but never does was heartbreaking.

In the end, he is shot by an enemy arrow while protecting Arthur and dies, but it is impossible to watch without crying.

The singing was also wonderful.

The heroine Guinevere-chan (Haruno Sakura) is a woman who is skilled in both bows and swords.

She suited the image of a lively and sharp woman well.

Her fighting style was also good, with a bold performance that reminded me of her strong-willed character in High and Low.

However, she sang several solo songs in the first act.

To be honest, it was terrible.

She couldn't produce her voice and was way off-key.

She is not that talented, so it was probably due to extreme nervousness, but the singing of the three Kikisakuzun members was wonderful.

I don't know what the performance will be like from the next day, so I can't say anything, but I think her debut was bittersweet.

She seemed to have calmed down from the second act, and she was back in full swing.

I also felt that the rope-like costume she wore after becoming queen didn't suit her, but I think it was because her hairstyle didn't change, not because the costume didn't suit her.

I don't know why she left it the way it was, but I think she could have balanced it a little more with the costume.

Of course, it's not just Sa-chan's opinion.

I've written a lot of harsh things about Sa-chan, but I'm sorry, I'm hoping that she can do more...

Anyway...

I'm relieved that the new Cosmos troupe trident seems to be a good match ← standing position

I'm going to watch another Cosmos troupe performance from now on.

It's the final performance, so there'll be plenty of information on NOW ON and Takanews

I'm looking forward to it

If you like it, please click

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

• 12 Cranford Street, Christchurch, New Zealand
  • +64 3 366 8733
  • info@azena.co.nz

Copyright © 2007/2023 - Azena Motels - All rights reserved.