Can we observe fasting on Muharram 1st a.k.a. 1 Suro, How about the religious ruling concerning this? > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

Can we observe fasting on Muharram 1st a.k.a. 1 Suro, How about the re…

페이지 정보

작성자 Betty 작성일 24-08-23 10:20 조회 3 댓글 0

본문

079830400_1660102039-shutterstock_Gatot_Adri.jpgn Based on a hadith narrated by Hakim and Thabrani, Rasulullah SAW said, "O son of Adam, never be lazy in performing four units at the beginning of the day (Dhuha prayer), certainly I will meet your needs at the end of the day

092362700_1678761219-pexels-thirdman-7957066.jpgThis article discusses the dalil for Tasu'a and Muharram fasting, considering there are still those who doubt the sunnah status of these two fasts. Some think that Tasu'a and A

051837800_1679988684-rachid-oucharia-2d1-OSHkHXM-unsplash.jpghet Muhammad SAW.
This is stressed in the interpretation of Ibn Kathir, the maidens of paradise described as the meaning of Surah al-Waqiah are those who died in old age, later when entering paradise by the will of Allah SWT will change into young, beautiful, and attrac

According to the release from the Ministry of Religious Affairs, 1 Muharram 1446 falls on Sunday, July 7, 2024. So, on Saturday night, July 6, 2024, we will have entered the nigh

wal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

أَنْتُمْ
Meaning: "The day of Ashura was a day that was glorified by the Jews and made by them as a holiday, so the Prophet Muhammad shallallahu 'alaihi wassalam said, 'Fast all of you on that day'." (Narrated by Bukhari, N

n Allaahumma in kaana rizqii fis-samaa'i fa anzilhu, wa in kaana fil ardi fa akhrijhu, wa in kaana mu'assiran fa yassirhu, wa in kaana haraaman fa tahhirhu wa in kaana ba'iidan fa qarribhu bi haqqi duhaa'ika wa bahaa'ika wa jamaalika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, aatinii maa ataita 'ibaadakash-shalihii

he past year.
عَنْ أَبي قَتَادَةَ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ: أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ سُئِلَ عَنْ صِيامِ يَوْمِ عَاشُوراءَ، فَقَالَ: يُكَفِّرُ السَّنَةَ المَاضِي

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

• 12 Cranford Street, Christchurch, New Zealand
  • +64 3 366 8733
  • info@azena.co.nz

Copyright © 2007/2023 - Azena Motels - All rights reserved.