The Eve of Suro: Its Uniqueness and Observances > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

The Eve of Suro: Its Uniqueness and Observances

페이지 정보

작성자 Rosalina 작성일 24-08-23 10:45 조회 2 댓글 0

본문

There are several virtues that will be acquired when a Muslim dies in a state of husnul khotimah. When you end your life in a good state or in a state of perfect Islam, it becomes proof of piety to Allah SWT. As Allah SWT's decree which is often delivered by the kha

Prophet Yunus AS.
Allah SWT saved Prophet Yunus AS by dispatching a whale to swallow him. In the belly of the whale, Prophet Yunus AS recognized his mistake and sought forgiveness wholeheartedly. In the darkness of the whale's belly, he beseeched with a prayer of remorse and plea for

ng the Quran

The next act recommended in Islam on the night of 1 Suro is reading the Quran. Reading and pondering over the verses of the Quran, especially surahs that have special virtues, such as Al-Fatihah, Al-Ikh

lâli wal ikrâm.
Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great grace and Your generous bounty, You are the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies in this year. I also seek Your help in overcoming the soul that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that my daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

076350100_1700135732-muslim-man-studying-quran_1_.jpg. Ali-Imran: 102)
When someone ends in a good state, they will be given taufiq to shun all that is forbidden by Allah SWT. As in the hadith of the Prophet SAW from Anas bin Malik Radiyallahu Anhu, he

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

• 12 Cranford Street, Christchurch, New Zealand
  • +64 3 366 8733
  • info@azena.co.nz

Copyright © 2007/2023 - Azena Motels - All rights reserved.