The Procedure for Tahajjud Prayer, along with its Prayers, Intentions, and Advantages > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

The Procedure for Tahajjud Prayer, along with its Prayers, Intentions,…

페이지 정보

작성자 Martin 작성일 24-08-23 10:47 조회 10 댓글 0

본문

043222700_1647500264-Ilustrasi_sholat_tasbih.jpgn Furthermore, for those who do Dhuha prayer, Allah SWT will construct a beautiful house made of gold for them in paradise. Some also say that any Muslim, male or female, who performs this prayer will obtain rewards equivalent to performing Umra

050274500_1671605810-pexels-mohammad-ramezani-12772601.jpgn Allaahumma in kaana rizqii fis-samaa'i fa anzilhu, wa in kaana fil ardi fa akhrijhu, wa in kaana mu'assiran fa yassirhu, wa in kaana haraaman fa tahhirhu wa in kaana ba'iidan fa qarribhu bi haqqi duhaa'ika wa bahaa'ika wa jamaalika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, aatinii maa ataita 'ibaadakash-shalihii

064790800_1620619406-muslim-men-praying-tashahhud-posture.jpgl muslimiin.

Meaning: "Allah is the Greatest, His greatness is perfect. All praise belongs to Allah, praise that is abundant. And glory be to Allah in the morning and evening. I have turned my face to the One who created the heavens and the earth, with full sincerity and submission, and I am not among those who associate partners with Allah. Indeed, my prayer, my worship, my life, and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of all worlds. He has no partner, and with that I am commanded, an

La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is a utterance of remembrance and prayer that was read by Prophet Yunus. He was a prophet from the Abrahamic religion known for reciting the dhikr la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin repeatedly to seek assistance from Allah SWT (his Lord) to remove

Prayer Recitation

Illustration of Praying Credit: freepik.com

اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنَّ الضُّحَآءَ ضُحَاءُكَ وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَالُكَ وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُك

All Muslims should know the prayer recitations from beginning to end. Prayer is the pillar of religion that cannot be neglected, especially the obligatory prayers. Obligatory prayers are

to the sea.
The benefit of la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is that it is a supplication and remembrance that enables a person to face their life problems more easily. Whether it's to lift all difficulties in their life or to be strengthened in facing life's difficulties. Allah assures this for anyone who sincerely asks for it. So, how can one practice la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzo

ht of first Suro.
This is the reason why there is a prohibition on the night of first Suro such as not being allowed to leave the house. Additionally, some sources state that on the night of one Suro, many spirits are wandering around and can harm humans

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

• 12 Cranford Street, Christchurch, New Zealand
  • +64 3 366 8733
  • info@azena.co.nz

Copyright © 2007/2023 - Azena Motels - All rights reserved.