Supplication Reading for Islamic Prayer from Beginning to End, Full with Niyyah and Procedure > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

Supplication Reading for Islamic Prayer from Beginning to End, Full wi…

페이지 정보

작성자 Grant Jennings 작성일 24-08-23 13:34 조회 3 댓글 0

본문

072425600_1675753930-man-2612549_1920.jpghet Muhammad SAW.
"From Abdullah Ibn Abbas ra said: "When the Prophet Muhammad saw fasted on the day of Ashura and ordered the companions to fast as well, they asked: "O Messenger of Allah, Ashura is a day that is glorified by the Jews and Christians." Then the Prophet Muhammad saw said: "If so, Insha Allah next year we will also fast on the ninth day. Abdullah Ibn Abbas continued his story: "But before the next year came, the Prophet Muhammad saw had passed away." [Narrated by Mu

m patience.
This surah also reflects how Allah eased the burden or difficulty that Prophet Muhammad SAW had to bear, making his difficult task more manageable. This is stated in verses 5 and 6 which read, "Fa Inna Ma'al Usri Yusra, Inn

It is recommended for Muslims to multiply good deeds in the month of Muharram. Why? Because Muharram is included in the sacred months that Allah honors. Good deeds performed in the sacred months wi

As noted earlier, la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is an part from Surah Al-Anbiya verse 87. This surah narrates the story of Prophet Yunus AS who was consumed by a whale for 40 days and Allah SWT released him out alive. This is evidence

ālimīn(a).

Meaning: "And [mention] the man of the fish, when he went off in anger and thought that We would not decree [anything] upon him. And he called out within the darknesses, "There is no deity except You; exalted are You. Indeed, I hav

in fasting month.
"The most meritorious prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most virtuous fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

l muslimiin.

Meaning: "Allah is the Greatest, His greatness is perfect. All praise belongs to Allah, praise that is abundant. And glory be to Allah in the morning and evening. I have turned my face to the One who created the heavens and the earth, with full sincerity and submission, and I am not among those who associate partners with Allah. Indeed, my prayer, my worship, my life, and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of all worlds. He has no partner, and with that I am commanded, an

ٱلَّذِينَ قَالَ لَهُمُ ٱلنَّاسُ إِنَّ ٱلنَّاسَ قَدْ جَمَعُوا لَكُمْ فَٱخْشَوْهُمْ فَزَادَهُمْ إِيمَٰنًا وَقَالُوا حَسْبُنَا اللهُ وَنِعْمَ ٱلْوَكِ

There are several dates in the month of Muharram that are advised for practicing voluntary fasting with different virtues. So, is it acceptable to practice voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

• 12 Cranford Street, Christchurch, New Zealand
  • +64 3 366 8733
  • info@azena.co.nz

Copyright © 2007/2023 - Azena Motels - All rights reserved.