"The Ultimate Cheat Sheet" For Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

"The Ultimate Cheat Sheet" For Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Jillian 작성일 24-05-18 13:25 조회 17 댓글 0

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

LOGO-12.jpegRelax and pamper yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These inexpensive items are ideal for relaxing at home!

Indulge skin in the Mediterranean beauty secrets of ultra-moisturizing olive oil and the fresh scents of clean greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently across the body, paying particular attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

Reveal smoother, more softer, silkier skin with this energizing body scrub utilizing the Mediterranean beauty secrets of olive oil's ultra-moisturizing properties. This scrub is formulated with seaweed extracts and pumice that helps to polish your skin. It will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Add your favorite essential oil (such as lavender) to create a soothing and relaxing at-home spa experience. This scrub is best applied on your feet, hands, and body and can be mixed with a mixture of white or raw sugar to suit your preference of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and smelling wonderful. Made from natural ingredients, it is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy scrub to exfoliate the skin and replenish it after every week or more. Rinse thoroughly after using and keep the extra in a shower caddy to make it a an easy application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal to draw out impurities, leaving the skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts aid in cleansing without causing irritation or drying. For sensitive or dry skin.

This is a great product for everyday use. It doesn't really exfoliate, so if you want a real scrub I would choose a different. It cleans your skin well and has a subtle chocolate scent. It's not a lot and is available at Avon.

I would recommend this product to friends and family members and it's worth a shot. avon planet spa products will assist you in the event that you aren't satisfied with the purchase.

I have used this product for quite a while and it has been extremely beneficial in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolate scent and is simple to rinse off the body. I will continue using this. It's a great product for busy schedule or who require quick ways to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specially designed to remove dead cells and Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub smoothen the skin. It is a blend of extracts of green tea, which is believed to improve the appearance of skin. It also has a fresh scent of lemons and bergamo. It is one of my favorite scrubs, and I love how it makes my skin feel and appear.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual collection that includes an invigorating body scrub, facial spritz and solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is paraben-free and cruelty-free.

It is recommended to apply it once a week and apply a small quantity on clean skin. Massage gently, paying special attention to areas that are rough, such as elbows, knees and feet. After that, wash thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

Revitalize your face and soothe the skin with this refreshing mist. This hydrating facial mist is made with Chinese green tea extract to protect against environmental irritants and provide you with a radiant, fresh complexion. Apply it 1-2 times per week. Hold the spray 8-10 inches away from the face close your eyes and apply the spray on your face. Avoid spraying directly into the eyes. Follow up with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product is dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes an exfoliating scrub along with a facial spray and a cleansing gel that is made up of Chinese green tea extract. The set includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. This body butter, made from golden Ayurvedic Milk, nourishes your skin and leaves it soft and smooth. Apply it daily to minimize dryness or appearance after waxing and depilation.

Infused with mood-enhancing pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser that is non-greasy absorbs quickly to leave skin soft and silky. This body butter is a part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is designed pamper and uplift your sensual senses.

This kit lets you pamper yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. Featuring an invigorating scrub, facial spray and body butter that contains Chinese green tea extract. This kit is great to give to someone special who deserves a little pampering.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

• 12 Cranford Street, Christchurch, New Zealand
  • +64 3 366 8733
  • info@azena.co.nz

Copyright © 2007/2023 - Azena Motels - All rights reserved.