Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Ease Your Daily Lifethe One Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Trick That Every Person Should Be Able To > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Ease Your Daily Lifethe One …

페이지 정보

작성자 Lavada 작성일 24-05-22 17:32 조회 137 댓글 0

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are taking on vehicles more frequently than ever before particularly keyless entry vehicles. The audi rs6 ghost installer 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless programmed to a particular pin code. It's extremely small and is taped to the vehicle loom making it nearly impossible for Ghost Alarm Installation thieves to find. It will also send an instant message via your mobile phone to let you know if the vehicle is moved.

Detection

The tiniest GPS alarm that is available, ghost can be installed in a hidden location inside your vehicle, so that thieves would never find it. It logs GPS locations and transmits a cellular signal to your mobile phone every time your vehicle moves. You can track your car via Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a more precise way of tracking your car than the LoJack system that could take police days to track down your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and can be used anywhere your phone is able to receive text alerts, ghost alarm Installation and also has a mobile network. This puts you ahead of thieves who do not want to be followed. It's easy to conceal, so that thieves can't alter the device.

Message alerts

cropped-KeyLab-1-152x69.pngGHOST Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system which is the smallest in the world. It connects to your cell phone through text messaging so it works on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no additional hardware required). Message alerts include "movement" detection and an address to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle and an instant "movement detection". Message commands include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also get an alphabetical list of commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

• 12 Cranford Street, Christchurch, New Zealand
  • +64 3 366 8733
  • info@azena.co.nz

Copyright © 2007/2023 - Azena Motels - All rights reserved.