You'll Be Unable To Guess My Babiie Stroller's Benefits > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

You'll Be Unable To Guess My Babiie Stroller's Benefits

페이지 정보

작성자 Huey 작성일 24-06-19 20:36 조회 8 댓글 0

본문

My Baby Stroller - Bold, Contemporary and Super Stylish

Billie Faiers' signature collection includes an elegant stroller. It is suitable from birth and is able to be adjusted as your family grows. It comes with the bassinet that is included and a car seat.

It's incredibly easy to steer, comes with an enormous basket, and is an excellent value for money. It is also equipped with a comfy footmuff, cup holder, and rain cover.

MB02

Created in collaboration with Billie Faiers and part of the "Signature Range" the my babiie MB02 is modern, bold and super fashionable. The stroller is suitable for babies from birth because of the full lie-flat seat and newborn insert this stroller is perfect for your child. The large hood that is fully extended offers baby the perfect shaded space to unwind or play from the elements. With a classic umbrella-style fold, great manoeuvrability and a great height-adjustable handlebar this stroller is a absolute delight to push. The MB02 comes with a rain cover and cupholder, as well as a changing bag for free. Pushchair Expert has awarded it their Best Umbrella Stroller Award 2017. Available in Black or Aqua.

Click here to learn more.

Click here to see the specifications sheet of MB02.

MB51

The MB51 is the ideal stroller for TOWIE lovers who are looking for a low-cost alternative to the popular strollers. It is lightweight and steerable on different terrains. It also has an enormous shopping basket. It also comes with a comfortable seating and handles that can be adjusted for ease of pushing. The large hood allows children to enjoy the shade, away from the sun and crowds.

This chic quilted Champagne and Black stroller from Billie Faiers is part of her "Signature Range" at my babiie stroller Babiie. This lightweight umbrella-fold stroller is packed with top-quality features, making it perfect for any trip with baby (with its full recline). Featuring lockable swivelling single front wheels and a practical shopping basket this pushchair is super manoeuvrable.

The My Babiie MB51 has a 3 position hood that can be adjusted to keep your child protected from the elements. You can still see your precious cargo through our handy window. The stroller also comes with a handy cup holder, a rain cover, and a comfortable feetmuff to ensure that you're prepared for any weather condition.

Georgina is a editor, writer and journalist who writes regularly about parenting and travel system prams for publications such as Family Traveller and Metro. She is also the mother of two daughters, so she is a first-hand expert on everything from finding the best baby prams and navigating toddler tantrums. She loves to put her knowledge to work to assist families in finding products that satisfy their needs. It doesn't matter if it's for traveling, everyday life or just trying something new, she's eager to share the joy of exploring the many things this beautiful world has to provide.

X4 Compact

Created in collaboration with Billie Faiers, this stroller is part of her Signature Range and comes complete with a comfortable footmuff, insert for newborns, changing bag, cup holder and rain cover. This stunning Aqua/ Black stroller is suitable for use from birth thanks to its flat seat, and comes with an extensive UPF 50+ canopy that keeps your little one protected from the sun. It's easy to push with the height adjustable leatherette handles. With an easy ride and a great basket, this stroller is an excellent choice for busy families!

We loved this stroller even though there were a few minor issues. It was light easy to fold and was a joy to ride. It's an excellent item to take on holiday since it can be tucked away into the overhead locker of your airline. (Please consult with your carrier prior to travel). Sammy liked the ease of being able to push the chair even with the backrest reclined. Baby Elsie fell asleep numerous times so clearly she was at ease and content!

my-babiie-mb180-reversible-pushchair-flip-handle-from-parent-to-world-facing-from-birth-to-4-years-22kg-easy-compact-fold-stroller-with-car-seat-adapters-footmuff-rain-cover-blue-68.jpgThe X4's premium cabin is incredibly comfortable and quiet, but it's not as spacious as the X3's. The rear legroom is a bit cramped, while the X4 has less space for cargo behind the rear seats (35.5 cubic feet) than its more practical counterpart (36.4). The X4 is a serious speed machine, with an eight-speed transmission as standard. The X4 also comes with a warranty that is better than the standard segment warranty and includes regular maintenance that is free. We'd like to have more advanced safety systems.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

• 12 Cranford Street, Christchurch, New Zealand
  • +64 3 366 8733
  • info@azena.co.nz

Copyright © 2007/2023 - Azena Motels - All rights reserved.