154 Funny Riddles (with Answers) 2024 > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

154 Funny Riddles (with Answers) 2024

페이지 정보

작성자 Merle 작성일 24-06-27 05:51 조회 5 댓글 0

본문

A hundred and ten. What's there one among in each corner and two of in each room? 111. What has ten letters and starts with fuel? 112. What binds two people, however solely touches one among them at a time? Reply: A marriage ceremony ring. 113. What bird do you associate with lifting weight? 114. Spelled forwards I’m what you do day-after-day, spelled backward I’m one thing you hate.

There are 4 individuals within the elevator together with me. When the raise reaches the primary flooring, one person will get out and three people get in. The lift goes as much as the second floor, なぞなぞ難しい 2 individuals get out, 6 folks get in. It then goes as much as the next flooring up, nobody gets out but 12 folks get in. You only have to assume outdoors your intellectual rut to seek out them. In this submit, we unveil the 50 most mentally taxing riddles with pretty straightforward solutions. 1. A bus driver goes the incorrect means on a one-way road. He passes the cops, however they don’t stop him. Reply: He was walking. 2. A lady fell off a 20-foot ladder.

26. I have no life, but I can die. 27. The place will you find Friday earlier than Thursday? 28. Folks purchase me to eat, but I can't be eaten. 29. What English word has three consecutive double letters? 30. What is so fragile that saying its name will make it break? 31. What is at the top of a rainbow?

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

• 12 Cranford Street, Christchurch, New Zealand
  • +64 3 366 8733
  • info@azena.co.nz

Copyright © 2007/2023 - Azena Motels - All rights reserved.