The Procedure for the Duha Prayer, Complete with the Recitation of Niat and Doa, plus Its Remarkable Advantages > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

The Procedure for the Duha Prayer, Complete with the Recitation of Nia…

페이지 정보

작성자 Jody Verdin 작성일 24-08-04 06:31 조회 2 댓글 0

본문

033031400_1679908390-top-view-islamic-new-year-with-quran-book.jpgMaghrib prayers.
The rukhsah in the form of qasar can even be used together with qasar. In other words, we can do two prayers at one prayer time, by shortening the number of rak'ahs. For example, we can do jamak qasar prayer for Dhuhr and Asr by performing Dhuhr prayer in 2 rak'ahs, then followed b

n Allaahumma in kaana rizqii fis-samaa'i fa anzilhu, wa in kaana fil ardi fa akhrijhu, wa in kaana mu'assiran fa yassirhu, wa in kaana haraaman fa tahhirhu wa in kaana ba'iidan fa qarribhu bi haqqi duhaa'ika wa bahaa'ika wa jamaalika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, aatinii maa ataita 'ibaadakash-shalihii

064790800_1620619406-muslim-men-praying-tashahhud-posture.jpgn اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِى فِى السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ فِى اْلاَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ مُعَسَّرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ بِحَقِّ ضُحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِىْ مَآاَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ الصَّالِحِيْن

"Our Lord -Tabaroka wa Ta'ala- descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains. Then Allah says, "Who supplicates to Me so that I may answer him? Who asks Me so that I may give him? Who seeks My forgiveness so that I may forgive

ond prayer first.
In other words, the way of combining Dhuhr prayer at Asr time can be done by performing Asr prayer first, or Dhuhr prayer first. This is based on the opinion of Ibnu Qisam Al-Ghazi

l muslimiin.

Meaning: "Allah is the Greatest, His greatness is perfect. All praise belongs to Allah, praise that is abundant. And glory be to Allah in the morning and evening. I have turned my face to the One who created the heavens and the earth, with full sincerity and submission, and I am not among those who associate partners with Allah. Indeed, my prayer, my worship, my life, and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of all worlds. He has no partner, and with that I am commanded, an

for Allah Ta'ala"
If we choose to do Asr prayer first, we only need to perform Asr prayer, with the intention of combining it with Dhuhr. Only after finishing the Asr prayer, without pause, immediately

Muslims perform Tahajud prayer during the Night of Lailatul Qadar at Naif Mosque, Dubai (5/5/2021). 10 days before the end of Ramadan, Muslims perform Itikaf to attain the night of glory (Lailatul Qadar) by reading the Quran, doing Tahajud Prayer and reme

uhammad SAW said,
"Whoever prays Dhuha 2 units, they will not be included in the group of the forgetful/negligent. Whoever prays Dhuha 4 units, will be included in the group of those who repent (return to Allah). Whoever prays Dhuha 6 units, their needs for that day will be met. Whoever prays Dhuha 8 units, is included in the group of obedient servants. And whoever prays Dhuha 12 rakaat, Allah will build for them a house in paradise." (Narrated by

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

• 12 Cranford Street, Christchurch, New Zealand
  • +64 3 366 8733
  • info@azena.co.nz

Copyright © 2007/2023 - Azena Motels - All rights reserved.