Watch and Support Indonesia's Competitors at the Paris Olympics via Vidio > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

Watch and Support Indonesia's Competitors at the Paris Olympics via Vi…

페이지 정보

작성자 Flora 작성일 24-08-21 16:43 조회 6 댓글 0

본문

witan-sulaeman-timna_936f976.jpgas SCTV, Moji, Nex, and Champions TV.
David Suwarto mentioned that SCTV will televise all badminton events and 12 football matches of the Paris Olympics. "We have various program series. Starting with SCTV airing all badminton matches

the Paris 2024 Olympics on Vidio

Make sure not to miss this momentous event! View the Paris 2024 Olympics live broadcast and participate in the spirit of the global athletes' journey. Download the Vidio app toda

through a release from NOC Indonesia.
"I think Toma competed far better than me today, it wasn't straightforward to get a point from him. I needed to have kept pushing him as much as possible, notably in the third game, so that's why I tr

Bola.net, Paris - Indonesian men's doubles team, Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto, admitted being nervous while playing their first match at the Paris 2024 Olympics on Saturday (27/7/2024). They expressed gratitude for the victory, but recognize

argentina_c3e1b49.jpged a gold medal at the 2020 Olympics.
Looking back, badminton officially became an Olympic discipline at the 1992 Barcelona Olympics. Before that, this beloved sport in Indonesia was merely a demonstration sport at the 1972 Munich Olympics and a

ling. However, Popov performed tough.
"I constantly reminded myself it's not over yet, so there's still an opportunity on the court. So that's what I tried to consider regarding strategy, how, what I ne

Bola.net, Jakarta - Anthony Sinisuka Ginting's inability to advance to the top 16 in the men's singles badminton event at the 2024 Paris Olympics represents a dark moment in Indonesian sports history. For the first instance in history, the Red and White failed t

et down and annoyed with the outcome.
Anthony Sinisuka Ginting exited from the Paris 2024 Olympics after falling to French men's singles player, Toma Junior Popov, in the Group H phase match on Wednesday (31/7/2024). Ginting succumbed in a three-game

tes in their quest for gold medals!

Support Team Indonesia as they participate in the Paris 2024 Olympics by watching the real-time streams of their events solely through the Vidio streaming platform. Below is the full schedule and link for the Pa

Bola.net, Paris - The aspiration of Indonesia's men's singles competitor, Anthony Sinisuka Ginting, to advance to the round of 16 in badminton at the Paris 2024 Olympics has been dashed. He acknowledged

team's duo, Lucas Corvee/Ronan Labar.
"Praise be to God we could compete in the Olympics, to reach this point, If you cherished this short article and also you wish to get details regarding scholarly data providers i implore you to pay a visit to our web-page. but the journey is still long. Indeed, what we want is to be the best, but we're proceeding one step at a time, tackling each mat

giving support throughout the match.
"The influence of the audience could have really boosted his enthusiasm even more. In fact, I also had the same enthusiasm but there was a fraction of a percent difference that could a

ospective gold medal opportunities.

Vidio, as the biggest OTT platform in the country, will be the center for live broadcasts of the Paris 2024 Olympics, showcasing each competition from all sport. From the thrilling archery action to the intense badminton matches, you can experience all the action as it happens. So, prepare yourself to witness the journey of the top g

Liputan6.com, Jakarta The planet's most esteemed sports spectacle, the Paris 2024 Olympics, is set to take place from July 26 to August 11, 2024. The complete program will be s

023945600_1706037517-apri-siti-01.JPGLiputan6.com, Jakarta The schedule for the biggest global sports spectacle, the Paris 2024 Olympics, will soon unfold from July 26 to August 11, 2024. The entire series of matches will be streamed in r

mark on this esteemed global arena.

25 Indonesian athletes have qualified for the 2024 Olympics, competing for the country in sports varying from archery and surfing to rowing, weightlifting, and more. The athletes will sport Indonesia's distinctive red and white shades, deter

kevin_14bfd34.jpgthe Paris 2024 Olympics on Vidio

That's the details about the program and link for the Paris 2024 Olympics live broadcast starting next month. Tune in to the Paris 2024 Olympics live broadcast and don't forget to back the Indonesian athle

MOJI will show 24 volleyball games.

Surya Citra Media (SCM) Director, David Suwarto, encourages all Indonesians to join forces in cheering for their athletes as they display their skills and fight for glory on the global arena. Stand with the nation in showing support for these stars as they excel on the Vidio platform a

his year's grandest sporting event.

So far, the Indonesia IOC has announced that 28 athletes will compete in the upcoming Paris 2024 Olympics. The Indonesian team is also focusing on multiple discip

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

• 12 Cranford Street, Christchurch, New Zealand
  • +64 3 366 8733
  • info@azena.co.nz

Copyright © 2007/2023 - Azena Motels - All rights reserved.