Can we observe fasting on the first day of Muharram alias 1 Suro, What's the legal verdict on this? > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

Can we observe fasting on the first day of Muharram alias 1 Suro, What…

페이지 정보

작성자 Luisa 작성일 24-08-21 21:59 조회 4 댓글 0

본문

096709100_1679981555-pexels-alena-darmel-8164742.jpgradise

"Indeed, the righteous will be among gardens and springs, Accepting what their Lord has given them. Indeed, they were before that doers of good. They used to sleep but little of the night, And in the hours before dawn they would ask forgiveness." (QS.

085381500_1671090332-pexels-alena-darmel-8164382.jpgDhuha prayer.
اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنَّ الضَّحَآءَ ضَحَاءُكَ، وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ، وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَــالُكَ، وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ، وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ، وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُكَ. اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِيْ فِي السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ مُعْسَرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ، بِحَقِّ ضَحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِيْ مَآ أَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ ا

from Allah.
5. Long Istighfar: Should you beloved this article and you would like to get guidance regarding Islamic sectarian perspectives kindly check out the web-page. Astaghfirullah hal"adzim, aladzi laailaha illahuwal khayyul qoyyuumu wa atuubu ilaiih. Meaning: "I seek forgiveness from Allah, the Almighty, besides whom there is no God, the Ever-Living, the Self-Subsisting, and I turn to

Muslims are encouraged to multiply good deeds in the month of Muharram. Why? Because Muharram is one of the sacred months that Allah honors. Righteous acts performed in the sacred months w

ālimīn(a).

Meaning: "And [mention] the man of the fish, when he went off in anger and thought that We would not decree [anything] upon him. And he called out within the darknesses, "There is no deity except You; exalted are You. Indeed, I hav

u haq.

Allâhumma laka aslamtu. Wa bika âmantu. Wa alaika tawakkaltu. Wa ilaika anabtu. Wa bika khâshamtu. Wa ilaika hâkamtu. Fagfirlî mâ qaddamtu, wa mâ akhkhartu, wa mâ asrartu, wa mâ a'lantu, wa mâ anta a'lamu bihi minnî. Antal muqaddimu wa antal mu'akhkhiru. Lâ ilâha illâ anta. Wa lâ haula, wa lâ qu

There are certain dates in the month of Muharram that are recommended for performing voluntary fasting with numerous virtues. So, is it permissible to perform voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

t) is true.
O my Lord, to You I submit, in You I believe, on You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I argue, and to You I refer for judgment. Therefore, forgive me for what I have done in the past and what I will do in the future, what I have concealed and what I have revealed, and what You know better about me than myself. You are the One who brings forward and You are the One who delays. There is no god but You. There is no power and no strength

ah SWT

"Prophet Muhammad SAW said: Gabriel came to me and said, O Muhammad, live as you wish, for you will die. Love whom you will, for you will leave him. Do what you will, for you will be rewarded for it. Know that the nobility of a believer is in praying at night and his honor is in not needing people

owards the west).
Meanwhile, the charismatic scholar KH Yahya Zainul Ma'arif, also known as Buya Yahya, explains that the time for Dhuha prayer is after the sun has risen high until just before it is directly overhead. As long as the sun is not directly above one's head, it is still wit

al fasting month.
"The most meritorious prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most excellent fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

a shameful state.
Nevertheless, these two phrases are actually just different transliterations but refer to the same word. Whether someone writes the meaning of khusnul khotimah or husnul khatimah or others, the meaning is that which means a good end. Not any other meaning. Of course, what is considered is the good intention you want to express. The meaning of khusnul khotimah is undoubtedly communicated with good intentions. Nevertheless, it would be better if you use the right word because you now know, not khusnul khotimah but husnul khotim

the sun's heat."
"So, the young camel is sunbathing. So, when it starts to feel warm around 9 o'clock. That's the better time for Dhuha prayer. It is said to be when the sun ascends about a quarter of the day, approximately 3 hours from sunri

The meanings of khusnul khotimah and husnul khotimah are vastly different. Khusnul denotes shameful, while husnul signifies good. This undoubtedly means that you should be careful when communicating a message to someone, especially if the message is communicated in writing. Even in verbal utterance, you definitely should be

068310500_1610683254-muslim-woman-pray-with-beads-read-quran_73740-667__4_.jpgTahajjud prayer is a prayer carried out in the final third of the night. Then, after performing the tahajjud prayer, we are encouraged to recite the tahajjud prayer. Reading the tahajjud prayer is believed to be an

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

• 12 Cranford Street, Christchurch, New Zealand
  • +64 3 366 8733
  • info@azena.co.nz

Copyright © 2007/2023 - Azena Motels - All rights reserved.